Viral air fryer dessert uses iconic biscuit
There are few things Aussies love more than a quick and easy air fryer recipe
- except, of course, their favourite Aussie biscuit: the Tim Tam.
Creative home cook Deby has sparked a whole new love for the kitchen appliance in the popular Facebook group Air Fryer Recipes Australia after she recently shared her simple recipe for a decadent dessert - and it's on the plate in less than 15 minutes.
RELATED: Mum releases air fryer cheat sheet
After a little prep time spent wrapping individual Tim Tams in puff pastry, Deby ended up with the most delicious little pockets of air-fried heaven.
Members in the group were quick to give the recipe a lot of love, vowing to try it at home.
"No, I did not just see this! Yummmm!" wrote one user, according to 7 News.
"Made these tonight. OMG, amazing," added another.
"Time for me to get an air fryer!" one user wrote.
- Cut a sheet of puff pastry into four equal squares
- Place a Tim Tam in the centre of each
- Fold the pastry around to seal
- Put Tim Tam parcels in the air fryer at 180C.
- Cook on each side for seven minutes
- Serve with ice cream and a dusting of icing sugar or add any other desired toppings
Originally published as Viral air fryer dessert uses iconic biscuit