Thieves steal box full of jewellery in Casino
POLICE are appealing to the public for information about a robbery that occurred in Johnston Street, Casino on Monday.
The thieves stole sentimental jewellery pieces that were stored in a Cadbury Chocolate tin, police said.
The jewellery stolen was described as:
- Yellow and white gold engagement and eternity ring.
- Yellow gold friendship ring engraved "To Betty."
- Yellow gold ring with 3 diamonds engraved "From John 20.12.1966"
- Yellow gold bracelets and solid bangle
- 18ct gold bracelet with 9 emeralds (very fine piece)
- Yellow gold bracelet with 5 white opals
- Yellow gold bracelet with 2 diamonds and 5 garnets
- Yellow gold stud earrings with sapphire set
- Yellow gold stud earring with emerald set
- Yellow gold bracelet with twisted knot in the centre
- Matching yellow white and rose gold necklace and bracelet
- Brooches (silver and black) cameo
- Strand of pearls in a red silk bag
- Pearl earrings in tear drop shape
- Gold necklace with emerald stone pendant
- Pair of round drop earrings - crystal stone.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Casino Police on 6662 0099 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 if you know anything about the stolen jewellery or the break in.