The Listies promise to ruin Xmas
THE Listies are back to Lismore this year with the comic duo's personal take on panto: The Listies Ruin Xmas.
The Listies put some extra silly into the Silly Season but also teach children that theatre can be a fun and exciting place.
The Listies are Matt Kelly and Richard Higgins, a duo who make and perform comedy for 'kidults' (kids and their adults).
Perfect for audiences from 6 years of age and older, at The Listies Ruin Xmas you can expect to hear all the comedic triggers that get children in stitches: farts, poo jokes, explosions and plenty of silliness.
The shows is promised as a hysterical theatre experience for the whole family.
To get the Christmas Season going, we asked Matt and Richard what is their ultimate present list for Santa this year.
This is what they sent back:
1. A new bike: We wheely want one.
2. A booger board: Our other's snot working.
3. The new Star Wars themed cook book: The Fork Awakens.
4. A Donald Trumpet: It's orange and makes a lot of noise.
5. A Rearing Aid: A device that you sit on to muffels farts.
6. An Xmas Wee: It's a toilet especially for Santa to use. It has a super quiet flush so that he doesn't wake everyone up if he's caught short on Christmas Eve!
7. A collection of the world's worst poems: Called Pooetry.
8. Some Odorant: It's the opposite of deodorant. It comes in thee scents, funky skunky, wet dog dreaming, and burnt hair.
9. A piece of emoji art: Maybe the Venus De Smilo.
10. A worst Aid Kit: A collection of the things that are no help what so ever in an emergency like used tea-bags, half a pistachio shell and a book of Pooetry.
11. An Eenk: A knee that bends backwards.
12. A Watch Frog: A specially trained amphibian to keeps burglars at bay.
13. A Vomitten: An adorable projectile vomiting cat.
14. Some Udderpants: Undies for our cows.
15. Purrfume: It's for our cat.
- At Lismore City Hall on Saturday, November 26 from 2pm. $18 / $30