Ten things to love about tomorrow’s Weekend Star
WANT to make the most of your Saturday? Here are 10 things you'll find only in the print or epaper edition of tomorrow's Weekend Star.
1. Former News Corp boss Kim Williams talks about how the Internet has changed the world and why Aussies need to be better at receiving, and giving, criticism.
2. Author Jason Mott talks about his new science fiction thriller, The Returned.
3. Musician Archie Roach is looking back over his career as he prepares his set for Byron's Boomerang Festival.
4. Why RIPD star Jeff Bridges thought a dead cowboy would be a good role for him.
5. How Brunswick Heads resident Jen Langmead transformed her home.
6. Fabulous recipes, including chef Colin Fassnidge's recipe for roast suckling pig and Maggie Cooper's recipe for rocket pesto.
7. Gardening news and info, including tips on how to grow the perfect tomato.
8. Onsen bathing in Japan and advice on navigating the markets of France in our travel section.
9. Columnists including the print version of Digby Hildreth's Topic of Cancer, Helen Hawkes' Sex in the Shire column, and Ann Rickard's Old Wives' Tales.
10. Brain teasers. Find out how smart you are by testing yourself on our crossword puzzle and our general knowledge quiz.
All that's on top of the most extensive news and sports service available on the Northern Rivers.