Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
GOT a sweet tooth? Whip up a delicious sweet treat that's quick and extra easy.
400g milk chocolate (broken into small pieces)
1 can condensed milk
1. Combine all in a bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water. Do not let the water touch the base of the bowl or the chocolate may burn.
2. Stir occasionally until all melted and combined.
3. Stir continuously for approx 5 mins.
4. Pour into tray lined with baking paper and refridgerate until set.
5. Cut into small pieces and enjoy.