Sunshine Coast home gutted by fire

A SUNSHINE Coast home has been consumed by fire, with the three inside at the time escaping safely.

The house on Kentucky Court in Little Mountain was "well alight" by the time emergency services arrived on the scene at 7.30pm.

The blaze destroyed the house.

Police are now investigating the cause of the fire.



'Special moment' for beach hero and the man he saved

premium_icon 'Special moment' for beach hero and the man he saved

"I heard a cry for help and saw fingertips coming out of the water”

New-look servo: Big changes at Ballina petrol station

premium_icon New-look servo: Big changes at Ballina petrol station

Same friendly staff, but you could save big dollars

MISSING: Woman last seen getting out of car

MISSING: Woman last seen getting out of car

Despite a search of the area, the woman has not been found

Local Partners