News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths



12 of the best young sports stars on the Northern Rivers

FUTURE STARS: Page MP Kevin Hogan presents nine young Northern Rivers sportsmen and women with certificates and $500 for their achievements.

Remember these faces - they could be famous athletes one day

Would you pay for parking in Brunswick Heads?

Paid parking is being considered for Brunswick Heads

Scheme could generate $900,000 for the council

6 tips to avoid getting swooped by magpies

KEEP AN EYE OUT: The change in season means a higher chance of swoops as magpies protect their young.

Humans vs magpies: Here's how to avoid the clash

Local Partners