Police confiscate car after Facebook brag
A TOOWOOMBA father has had his vehicle impounded after bragging on Facebook that he was driving it while unlicensed.
Cody Dawes Cooke boasted in a Facebook post that he was driving around Toowoomba in his Subaru WRX despite being unlicensed,, Channel 7 reported last night.
"I just took it for a test drive lol it was mad as," the 25-year-old's post read.
It was the reportedly the fourth time he had been caught driving unlicensed.
- Woman, 19, charged after crash rolls other car
- Girl, 16, killed in horror weekend on roads
- Kickstarter raises $4000 so man can make potato salad
- Bali victims Noelene and Yvana Bischoff honoured
- Two-year-old drowns in cattle dip
Police went to Mr Cooke's home yesterday morning and confiscated the vehicle.
Mr Cooke told reporters: "I'll just buy it back at auction if I have to."
Police can apply to impound a car permanently.