A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.



Hospital ‘scrambles for 100 doctors’ due to border closure

Premium Content Hospital ‘scrambles for 100 doctors’ due to border closure

A LISMORE doctor has slammed the Queensland Government, claiming they are risking...

The Bachelor: Former Lismore woman could fall in love on TV

Premium Content The Bachelor: Former Lismore woman could fall in love on TV

ONE of the contestants in The Bachelor 2020, which starts tonight, is a familiar...

Search is on for the region’s best roadside produce stall

Search is on for the region’s best roadside produce stall

SOME of the roadside stalls are a work of art and the treasures within them can be...