OPINION: Why I hated Batman vs Superman
I REALLY wanted to love Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice, but I hated it, deeply. Here is why:
1. Any film that has such an amount of beautiful people wearing Lycra but keeps focusing on politics and social issues will see me raise my fist in ire. We already have the ABC for that, thank you.
2. The actors did their best, but the dialogues are so cringe-worthy that I had pity for Henry Cavil (Superman), Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman) and Ben Affleck (Batman) while I was watching the film. Not a good sign.
3. There were too many personal stories we already knew, told in detail: Bruce's Bat-birth and Kal-El's crash landing in Metropolis' equivalent of Tregeagle) while we get nothing about Wonder Woman. Not cool.
4. Speaking of 'WoWo', that outfit is not cool. I know producers are trying to make her look ancient and fierce, but she needs a much better wardrobe.
5. Let's continue with the female characters: Lois Lane. I can not understand why is she prancing around among terrorists, aliens and demigods in high heels. It's 2016, give the woman some boots.
6. The ending. I can't tell you what it is, but I hated it.