Opera At The Channon Sunday 28 July
Tickets for the 16th annual Opera at The Channon event are now on sale and it's best to act sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment, as this fundraiser has become a 'sell out' event.
This year's Opera will be held on Sunday 28 July and provides opera buffs and novices alike the opportunity to dress formally and enjoy a 'silver service' luncheon held in a grand marquee with fine food and wine, or take their own picnic lunch. Following the luncheon guests are treated to an afternoon of fine music.
Chairman of the Opera Committee Gae Ferris encouraged everyone to save the date and book your tickets now.
“This year the we are privileged to have 4 professional artists and their pianist, from 'Opera Australia', to entertain patrons and perform songs from well known operas and musicals. We expect tickets to sell out quickly for the Silver Service Lunch” she said.
Opera at the Channon Highlights:
• Opera Australia Artists; Victoria Lambourn, mezzo soprano, Sharon Prero, soprano, Martin Buckingham, tenor and Andrew Pelham, bass.
• Tickets are available now so Book Your Early Bird Tickets available up to 14th June. Opera Only $50 OR Opera + Silver Service Luncheon $135 per ticket.
• Prizes for ‘best dressed’ and lucky door.
• 3 course ‘silver service luncheon’
• Local & Emerging Spot performers
• For the first time return Bus available from Gold Coast
• Buses available from Kyogle, Casino, Byron Bay through to Lismore
• Bring your own picnic lunch and sit amongst the beauty of Coronation Park.
• Don’t miss out on this truly magical fundraising event that has raised over $100,000 over the last 15 years for local charitites.
The opera is proudly hosted by the combined Rotary Clubs of Lismore and this year funds raised will be donated to the Westpac Rescue Life Saver Helicopter Service and 'Our House' and other local Rotary charities.
For more information visit the website: www.operaatthechannon.com.au