Mark Holden’s bizarre Dancing With The Stars outburst
MARK Holden's clown routine on Dancing With The Stars was no laughing matter.
The "disaster on the dance floor", which featured Holden in a nightmare-inducing clown costume, was followed by a strange war of words between Holden and the ballroom dance competition's judging panel.
Kym Johnson said the dance was really scary, while Adam Garcia called it pedestrian because Holden essentially walked his way through the jazz routine to Madness' House of Fun.
Holden then quipped that Garcia "saved" Godfather III, referring to the common mix-up between the Coyote Ugly star and actor Andy Garcia.
"If I was conspiracy theorist Mark, I would think you're employed by the other networks instead of Channel 7," Todd McKenney said.
Things got so heated that host Dan MacPherson had to force Holden and his beleaguered dance partner Jessica Prince off the dance floor.
The four judges gave Holden four points out of a possible 40, a score not seen since the 2007 season.
OTHER TOP ENTERTAINMENT STORIES
Holden's antics, which immediately started trending on Twitter, overshadowed Kyly Clarke's forced exit because of a hamstring injury.
Despite sitting at the bottom of the leader board for two weeks running, Holden escaped elimination with April Rose Pengilly voted out tonight.
Olympic swimmer Eamon Sullivan topped tonight's leader board with 35 points for his Puttin' On The Ritz quickstep.
WHAT'S HOT ONLINE TODAY
- Kindy teacher quits to earn 'six figures' twerking for work
- Premier accuses MP of supporting bikie gang members
- Rockhampton jockey Carly-Mae Pye dies
- Miracle baby Kurt beats the odds to make it home
- Train guard says racial abuse not typical of Aussies
- Mark Holden's bizarre Dancing With The Stars outburst
- Smaller IGA outlets take on Coles and Woolies
- Wellcamp Airport to connect western Qld
- Ex-teacher to stand trial on child sex charges
- Home invasion 'up there with murder'