A MAN was preparing to cook a barbecue when a gas bottle exploded and burnt his body. 

Witnesses said they heard a loud bang at the residential address around 6pm Tuesday.

He was transported by ambulance to Bundaberg Hospital in a stable condition. 



More rain means tonnes of choking mud in the river

More rain means tonnes of choking mud in the river

It's going to be unpleasant if you want to go fishing this weekend

Cops allege $100,000 stolen property at OMCG home

Cops allege $100,000 stolen property at OMCG home

Outlaw motorcycle gang member charged

'We know who they are': Locals fed up with young criminals

'We know who they are': Locals fed up with young criminals

Ballina residents say it's time to name and shame

Local Partners