Man in hospital after electrocution

A man has been rushed to hospital after being electrocuted on the roof of a North Queensland property.

A spokeswoman for the Queensland Ambulance Service said they were called to a private address in Bowen just after 1pm.

When they arrived at the property on Peter Delemothe Rd they located a man in his 20s who had been electrocuted on the roof.

Paramedics treated the man on scene for chest and arm injuries before he was transported to Bowen Hospital in a stable condition.

It's understood the incident may have been workplace related.

Workplace Health and Safety Queensland have been contacted for comment.

Originally published as Man in hospital after electrocution



Man enters plea for cultivating $17.79 million worth of cannabis

Premium Content Man enters plea for cultivating $17.79 million worth of...

The Vietnamese man is one of four accused of cultivating the large quantity of...

$2.2 million for much-needed Ballina Shire bridge upgrade

Premium Content $2.2 million for much-needed Ballina Shire bridge upgrade

Work on the upgrade is set to begin within 12 months and it will mean haulage...