A MAN has died after inhaling toxic fumes at home in Burpengary.
A MAN has died after inhaling toxic fumes at home in Burpengary. TREVOR VEALE/ The

Man dies after inhaling toxic fumes at home

A MAN has died after inhaling fumes at home in Burpengary.

Paramedics were called to Sobar St about 5pm on Christmas Eve where they found the man's body.

The man, 61, was believed to have inhaled concentrated chlorine fumes.

A Queensland Police Service spokesman said police were investigating the death but said it didn't appear to be suspicious.

Police will prepare a report for the coroner.



How beers around the campfire led to this very cool business

premium_icon How beers around the campfire led to this very cool business

They left their council and construction jobs to follow a dream

'You can't be weak in this': Nats vote on Hogan's future

premium_icon 'You can't be weak in this': Nats vote on Hogan's future

"I've had a lot of phone calls with people who are very upset"

'This will be huge': New show like a theme park ride

premium_icon 'This will be huge': New show like a theme park ride

"You'll come out saying, 'what did I just see?'”

Local Partners