Lismore toolkit to support parents during school holidays
LISMORE City Council has put together a School Holidays Toolkit to help parents and visitors make the most of the many free and paid family friendly activities happening around the area.
Some of the information in the Council's toolkit includes:
- Active Kids - Vacation Care: Sport, Pool Time, Crafter-noon, GSAC, 50 Oliver Ave, Gbh 8am - 6pm / after rebate $27.50. 0412 797 916.
- Clunes Out-Of-School Hours: Clunes Public School Hall 8am-5.30pm, 02 6629 1750, email@example.com or www.coosh.org.au
- Lismore PCYC Vacation Care: Orion & Dawson St, Lismore, 8am - 5.30pm, 02 6621 6276
- Rainbow Region Kids Vacation Care: 76 Carrington St, Lismore, 8am-5.30pm, 0447 211 835
- Nimbin Holiday Club: Nimbin Neighbourhood Centre, 71 Cullen St, Nimbin, 9am - 3pm / $12 + excursions, 02 6689 1692 or 0487 576 281 (text only)
To Do Daily
- Heritage Park Miniature Railway, 207 Molesworth St, Lismore, 11am - 4pm. $3 eachand $12 for 5 people.
- Movie Family Pass, BCC Cinemas Lismore. For the duration of the school holidays, any session day and night with films rated G or PG. $49 (2 adults + 2 kids or 1 adult + 3 kids). Additional children will be charged a reduced price. $61 for 3D films.
- Lismore Tenpin Bowl: 19 Krauss Ave, South Lismore. Open every day. Monday - Friday Special: 9am-4pm $7.50 games, 4-6pm $5.50 games. 02 6621 2479.
- Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens, 81 Monet Drive, Mullumbimby. Daily events, face painting, story time. 10am-5pm. 02 6684 3111.
- School Holidays on the Farm: Summerland House Farm, 253 Wardell Rd, Alstonville, 9am-4pm, 02 6628 0610.
- Nimbin Candle Factory, The Old Butter Factory, Nimbin, 02 6689 1010, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays, 11am-4pm.
- Play Quest: 36A Carrington St, Lismore, 02 6622 5721, 9.30am - 5pm.
- Macadamia Castle: 419 Hinterland Way, Knockrow, 02 6687 8432, 8am - 5pm.
For more information, visit the visitlismore website.