Mini cheeseburgers: winner with kids
ENTERTAIN the kids' tastebuds at dinner or on special occasions with these winning mini cheeseburgers.
- 6 Dinner Rolls
- 250g Minced Beef
- 1 Carrots
- 1/2 Onion
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Additional Tomato Sauce
- Place mince in medium size bowl.
- Finely chop onion and grate carrot and add to mince.
- Add Tomato and Worcestershire Sauce and mix well.
- Use a couple of tablespoons of mixture and make into 6 thin patties.
- Heat oil in a large frying on a moderate heat. Add hamburgers and fry for about 4 minutes each side, until cooked.
- While the mini hamburgers are cooking, slice cheese.
- Add hamburger to roll and then add cheese and tomato sauce.
These are great for kids birthday parties!