How to get Splendour tickets in Sunday’s presale
SPLENDOUR is in the air, and the ball starts rolling tomorrow morning with the announcement of the full line up for this year's festival.
The festival will be held Friday to Sunday, July 22 to 24, at North Byron Parklands.
Splendour in the Grass is giving residents of postcodes 2478 through to (and including) 2484 an exclusive opportunity to buy tickets to the 2016 festival before they go on sale to the general public.
Residents can buy tickets for up to four people.
The pre-sale will be held this Sunday, April 17, at the Great Northern Hotel in Byron Bay from 10am and 4pm.
What you'll need:
- ID: The purchaser will need to show valid photo ID showing their home address and postcode. Eligible forms of ID are a current NSW driver's license or NSW Proof of Age Card.
- CORRECT DETAILS: Name and date of birth details are required for every ticket being purchased. These details are printed onto each individual ticket and must match the ticketholder's ID which has to be shown at the festival gate. Please ensure you have the correct spelling of each ticketholder's first and last name and their exact date of birth in 'dd/mm/yyyy' format.
- EMAIL ADDRESS: Purchaser must also provide an email address to which tickets will be sent. Tickets will not be provided on the day.
- MOSHTIX ACCOUNT: Those intending to purchase tickets should set up a moshtix account beforehand at moshtix.com to make the purchase process on the day faster and easier. Otherwise you will need to set up a Moshtix account at the point of purchase on the day and this will add time to process your transaction plus it will hold up others waiting in line.
- PAYMENT: There will be no cash sales or EFTPOS. Payment can only be done by Visa, Mastercard credit/debit cards.
Good to know:
- There is no need to queue before 10am. This is not a limited allocation of tickets.
- If residents don't possess valid photo ID as listed above, Splendour suggests finding another local resident to purchase tickets for you.
- If you're going to be away on the day of the pre-sale, please arrange for another resident with valid local ID to buy your tickets.
- Locals can buy tickets for friends or family who live outside the local area.
- Tickets are exchanged for wristbands at festival entry. Tickets and wristbands cannot be shared around.
- Please do not contact The Northern Hotel, they are not organising this sale. All inquiries to email@example.com.
- Under-18s cannot enter the Hotel Great Northern without adult accompaniment.
- Those aged 15 and under attending the festival must be accompanied at all times by a parent or adult guardian.
- Children 11 and under get in free.
- This will be the only locals sale opportunity.
Further festival information, including details of our carbon offset option, can be found at splendourinthegrass.com.