Help for Tintenbar family who lost everything in house fire
A NUMBER of crowdfunding pages have been set up for the Tintenbar family who lost everything in a house fire on Friday morning.
Casey and Gemma Withers launched a fundraising campaign on GoFundMe for their sister-in-law’s family.
“My sister in law, partner and 2 kids lost everything they own last night in a house fire at Tintenbar,” they wrote.
“I cannot imagine how a child 8 and 4 would even begin to cope with this and parents having to put a brave face on everything they owned gone.
“They need help with purchasing the basics. If you can donate it would be very much appreciated. Anything helps.”
Kristy Morgan also launched a page yesterday for her sister who had been living at the Sandy Flat Rd property with a young family.
“My sister and a young family she has been living with awoke to a house fire last night,” she wrote on her GoFundMe page.
“Luckily no one was injured however they have al lost everything.
“I’m just trying to raise a little money as well as clothing donations to help them all out during this hard time.
“Any amount you can spare will help and is very much appreciated.”
Matt Purcell started a campaign on fundraising site Generosity.com
“Putting this together for a beautiful family who lost there house and ALL belongings in a house fire last night ( 15th April) in Sandy Flat road Tintenbar NSW,” he writes.
“They need all the help they can get.
“They have each other thank God and the clothes on their back.
“They don’t have much family around to help out and two young children ( 4 and 9) to support.
“Anything will help them in this situation as they have nothing and nowhere to go.”
Sites to donate: