Girl bitten after Bunnings allows dogs in store

A FIVE-year-old girl was bitten on the leg inside a Bunnings store in Melbourne, days after the hardware chain decided to change their policy to let owners bring their dogs inside.  

The girl, originally from Rockhampton, was bitten near her knee by a Jack Russell at one of the stores in Melbourne.  

Her mother told media she had two bite marks which broke her skin and caused swelling.  



TRUCK CRASH: Man airlifted to hospital with severe burns

TRUCK CRASH: Man airlifted to hospital with severe burns

Driver suffered "significant facial burns" after truck crash

'Your son will be dead by the time he's a teenager'

'Your son will be dead by the time he's a teenager'

Devastating news for Northern Rivers family

Woman who kicked nurse 'too dangerous' to release: Police

premium_icon Woman who kicked nurse 'too dangerous' to release: Police

The 21-year-old should be kept in custody, court hears

Local Partners