Five things you can do today
Five things you can do today:
1. THE Starlight Wellbeing Expo starts tomorrow at the A&I Hall at Bangalow from 9.30am until 5.30pm. The expo is the regional hub of natural therapies, sound healing, psychics, kinesiology, iridology, numerology, astrology, essential oils, crystals and tarot.
2. A LIBRARY Bag Decorating workshop will be held at the Lismore Library tomorrow from 5pm until 6.30pm. Come along and decorate your own library bag (library bags are supplied). Phone the Lismore Library on 6621 2464.
3. STORYTIME at the Lismore Regional Gallery tomorrow at 10.30am until 11.30am, with Delta Kay (performative educator and Arakwal spokesperson) and Jenni Cargill-Strong (The Story Tree Company). Cost is $10, which includes an adult and two children. Phone 6622 2209.
4. THERE is always something new to see at the Macadamia Castle. It has an animal park, cafe, retail store, mini golf and much more. Open every day from 8am until 5pm. Phone 6687 8432.
5. GRAB your skateboard and head down to the Missingham Park skate park at Ballina today between 10am and noon for the Skatewise Skate workshop. This free event will give youngsters the chance to learn skateboarding tricks and techniques, and there will also be a Streetwise demo. Another workshop will be held on January 22.