Toowoomba firm secures contract with Qld coal seam gas giant
TOOWOOMBA-based construction contractor McNab has secured a three-year oil and gas industry contract.
McNab has been awarded a Santos contract for design, construction and maintenance works on Santos's building infrastructure throughout Queensland.
McNab managing director Michael McNab said he was pleased to secure another long-term contract with the company.
LATEST BUSINESS NEWS
- Community outraged as Dalby RSL comes to bitter end
- Make 2014 the year of the customer for your own sake
- Toowoomba lawyer named as one of Qld's leading women
- Hot days, hot trade for Toowoomba insulation business
- Fears dollar not low enough to shield from mining collapse
"We have been working on Santos projects in the Surat Basin for a number of years, and are thrilled to support Santos as they move into the operational phase of their GLNG project," he said.
"Awarding long-term contracts to business in the region is not just good corporate citizenship, it makes smart business sense as well."
The contract award follows a number of recent milestones for McNab, with the achievement of a 0.00 lost time injury frequency rate and over 2.5million hours without a lost-time injury.