Man fighting dirty electricity war
STEPHEN HALL crackles with energy when he talks.
Today, he’s the picture of clear-eyed good health, but not so many years ago he was at death’s door from multiple sclerosis, with pieces of plaque the size of 50-cent pieces on his brain.
The condition was allegedly caused by what has been labelled ‘dirty electricity’ – aninsidious form of pollution that most of us are exposed to each day,” Mr Hall claims.
He was visiting the Northern Rivers from Sydney this week to attend talks on the subject in Byron Bay and to test people’s homes for electrical pollution.
‘Dirty electricity’ is regarded as high frequency voltage that enters our buildings and homes by piggybacking on low frequency currents, Mr Hall said.
“The AC pulsing current is designed to run to our buildings from the utilities and back again at 50 times a second,” he said.
“But unfortunately, it’s not 50 times, it’s 2000 times, or even more, so we get this spiking and surging riding on the 50Hz current.
“And when the switching systems used by many modern electronic devices convert it from AC to DC, they take bytes out of the electrical sine wave, then put them back on to the electrical current as dirty electricity.”
As well as running around the walls, ceilings and under the floors of a building, ‘dirty electricity’ is claimed to emanate from everyday devices in the form of electromagnetic radiation, whose electrons enter the body and oscillate with the cells and cause damage to our immune systems.
Mr Hall links electrical pollution with a wide range of health problems in people with ‘electrical hyper-sensitivity’, including chronic fatigue, insomnia, depression and headaches, and many forms of cancer.
“There is a lot of research to indicate that this is now at plague proportions, and is the precursor to a lot of cancers,” he said.
Some commentators believe it is ‘the missing link’ that explains cancer clusters.
Mr Hall was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2001 after large lesions were detected on his brain and central nervous system.
“My digestive system and bowel function broke down and was getting worse,” he said.
He could barely walk and feared he was going to die from the degenerative disease.
After reading about a possible link between electromagnetic radiation and MS, he had his apartment tested for high-frequency energy.
The levels were through the roof.
He installed a number of electricity filters throughout his home and his condition improved immediately.
“Today, my MS is under control and the plaques have diminished in size and prominence.” he said.