Menu
News

Students treated over ‘science experiment’ gone wrong

The incident took place at Concord High school in Sydney's inner west.
The incident took place at Concord High school in Sydney's inner west.

STUDENTS at a high school in Sydney's inner west are being treated for chemical exposure after a science experiment reportedly went wrong this morning.

The incident occurred at Concord High School about 10.15am this morning. The seven patients are experiencing dizziness and minor respiratory difficulties.

Six NSW Ambulance units are responding to the incident.

Channel 9 are reporting the incident took place during a science experiment.

Topics:  accident ambulance science



Casino cannabis facility teams up with world-class institute

PUF Ventures Australia has announced plans for a major medicinal cannabis research partnership.

"Grand and inspiring vision holds significant medical potential”

Doctor 'repeatedly' warned of dangers before fatal tragedy

Island Quarry, near Byron Bay.

This is why no-one swims at this waterhole anymore

NRL jersey scored and now up for auction

The fully signed North Queensland Cowboys jersey that is being auctioned on EBay to raise funds for the Bonalbo and Kyogle Hospital Auxiliaries.

Proceeds to be split between hospital auxiliaries.

Local Partners