C'mon Aussie, let's test your local knowledge
THE Australian citizenship test is under review.
We thought we'd throw some localised questions at you.
1. What do the initials NCMC stand for?
2. What colour is Brenda Armfield's mini-moke?
3. What animals are symbols for Casino rugby, league and soccer?
4. What is the town emblem for Kyogle?
5. What colour Wiggle came from Casino?
6. How many butchers are there in Casino?
7. What is the name of the pub in Drake?
And to test if you're reading your local paper:
8. How far is the proposed extension to Airforce Beach off-leash dog area?
1. Northern Cooperative Meat Company aka The Meatworks
2. Lime green
3. Bulls, cougars and cobras
5. Purple aka Jeff Phatt
7. The Lunatic
8. 380 metres