A very Lismore type of Christmas
LOCAL comedy band The Humans of Lismore is presenting A Very Lismore Christmas.
The Lismore comedy/rock band has organised their very own Christmas special, with a long list of local guests and comedians.
The line up for the night includes:
- Local folk band The Button Collective
- Deputy Mayor Gianpiero Battista
- Rock band Thunder Gods of the Multiverse
- Musicians Davey Bob and Blakboi.
- Comedians Roachy, Dave Batten and Dapper Dan.
- Feel Good Factory
- Ramblin Hands, an 'art battle' between Julla Art and Andrew McNeill
- Performance poetry by Vince
- And comedy rock by The Humans of Lismore
Humans of Lismore is a new rock comedy band formed by, well, a bunch of Lismore humans.
They are Gruntus Christ on vocals and guitar, Fiddle Bopeep on fiddle and vocals, Mr Chowang on guitar, Killer Jules on bass and vocals, and Dr Fukenstien on drums.
Frontman Gruntus Christ said the band was putting on a variety show to delight local audiences.
"We're funnier than a guitarist with a squirrel down his pants and we rock harder than the Rolling Stones with a bag full of rocks," he said.
- At the New Tattersalls Hotel, 108 Keen St, Lismore, tomorrow Thrusday from 8pm. $8.