Landloch Pty Ltd is a specialist land, soil, vegetation, and water management consultancy that works collaboratively with clients across a wide range of industries, including mining, road, rail, pipeline, rural and urban construction and Government agencies. We seek to use high quality science to provide practical and cost effective solutions to a wide range of situations.
Landloch can provide the following services:
· Erodibility assessment and landform design
· Soil erosion and landform evolution modelling
· Slope stabilisation using material selection and vegetation
· Sediment and nutrient management
· Rehabilitation assessment and monitoring.
Landloch can also add value to of your project by:
· Preparing construction and operational management plans
· Preparing environmental approvals
· Undertaking site inspections and audits
· Preparing mine rehabilitation and closure plans
· Providing advice on flocculation
· Delivering a range of targeted training courses.