Picturesque and private, this immaculate family home is situated on an elevated 3.97acre piece of land, with breathtaking uninterrupted views to the hinterland and ocean glimpses.
This thoughtfully designed home incorporating a north-easterly aspect captures the natural light throughout with every room opening to the large deck and patio areas running the full length of both sides of the property.
Featuring 4 large bedrooms all with BIR's, the main with a walk-in robe and ensuite, multiple living and dining areas opening up on to the large deck, large sunny kitchen opening to an informal meals area, separate laundry, main bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Fenced paddock for horses, level child-friendly lawns, double garage with extra storage, 9 x 6 m shed/workshop and 2 x 20,000l water tanks.
If you are looking for a private family home with ample space and ready to move into this is a rare opportunity to secure a property in a tightly-held area only a short drive to amenities.
- Wide entertaining verandah with views and calming breezes
- Fenced paddock for horses, level child-friendly lawns
- Fourth bedroom or study, additional w/c, bitumen road to door
- Large versatile living spaces boast sunlight and outdoor flow
- Freshly painted kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
- Bedrooms with built-ins, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Full family bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Double garage with extra storage, 9 x 6 m shed/workshop
- Potential for dual living (STCA), space for swimming pool
- 15 mins to Byron Bay/Brunswick Heads, 10 mins to Mullumbimby
- 40,000 litre rainwater tanks storage
Council rates $1852.60 per annum