This restored Queenslander is superbly complemented by superior modern luxury.
The spacious, modern, light and bright family living and dining area is the heart of this stunning home and flows seamlessly to outdoor living - just perfect for relaxed entertaining.
The Scandinavian influence of the modern kitchen alongside the high raked ceilings and character home charm are a perfect match of old meets new.
The gourmet chef's kitchen features quality European appliances, integrated fridge and stone bench tops. There is a second living space which is intimate and inviting, complete with fireplace for cozy cooler months.
The rooms spill out onto the large wrap around veranda, allowing for cross-breeze and great ventilation and gives access to the large yard which backs onto a reserve. Each of the 3 bathrooms is finished to perfection with stunning tile work and luxury fittings.
A sensational separate and versatile 4th bed (with fantastic ensuite) is perfect for guests or a home office.
This impeccably designed, 4 bedroom family home in central Mullumbimby a must to inspect and will go fast in this current market.
- Stunning open plan living area with raked ceilings
- Second living area complete with fireplace
- Gourmet chef's kitchen with European appliances
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Large wrap around veranda
- Separate studio with ensuite
- 3 stunning vogue-like bathrooms
- Large yard which backs onto a reserve
- Solar hot water on house
- Gas hot water in master suite
- Ample storage via pull down staircase into attick in ceiling
- Grey water used for toilet etc.. creating an efficient home
- Available 10th October 2020
- 12 month lease
- Sorry no pets