Escape the madness, work remotely, grow your own, enjoy the profits and survive.
What a property package we've found for your consideration. So many strings in one of the worlds most desirable locations.
Character filled homestead rich tropical setting, established income orchard, the benefits go on....
PLUS a hard to obtain, Byron Shire Council approval for 5 small acreage lots with 90% of the infrastructure completed.
For a complete information package on this lifestyle with solid income property please contact Greg Price 0412 871...
- 65 Acres with producing macadamia nut orchard
- Beautifully restored original homestead, circa 1930's
- Over 3,000 mature. nut trees, with income of $212,000 in 2019
- Byron council approved for 5 lot small acreage subdivision
- 90% of DA required infrastructure completed
- 2 self contained accommodation yurts
- 2 x large powered machine sheds
- extensive irrigation water storage plus spring
- Very fast ADSL internet for home industry
Council Rates $2327.20 per annum