*Inspection by appointment only*
Screened by mature trees and enjoying the peace and privacy of a vast rural setting, all while being set on a manageable 1.8 acre block. 18 Coopers Lane South offers a great opportunity, perched on a hill with a northern aspect. The dwellings are setback from the street on a quiet no-through-road within a 10 minute drive to Mullumbimby.
With two existing dwellings and studio, the property holds an amazing rental return for any savvy investor. The first dwelling features a large open living area, high ceilings, wrap around decks and solid timber floors. It includes three bedrooms, a bathroom and two carport parking spaces and has its own private access. The second dwelling also includes a large north facing deck, solid timber floors and high ceilings. With two bedrooms, both with ensuites and single carport parking. The studio includes an open plan space, large covered deck, high ceilings and private bathroom. Both the second dwelling and studio share the same road frontage at the back of the block.
* Excellent elevated position close to the vibrant township of Mullumbimby
* Two dwellings plus studio provides options for extended family or exceptional rental return
* Mature gardens give a peaceful outlook and shaded yard
* Character timber homes with high ceilings and solid timber floors
* Quiet and private setting with picturesque outlook
* Excellent rental return bringing in $1,390 per week.
The owner has moved overseas and has decided to shift this asset to other projects, their desire to sell is sincere and expectations reasonable. For more information or to organise an inspection, call Nick Russo and Brett Connable today.