Presenting numerous opportunities, this in-demand property offers a two-storey home with dual living functionality. The lower floor poolside studio can act as a teenager retreat, artists sanctuary or granny flat. Complete with hinterland views, the elevated block is near Byron Bay's town centre and a stroll to beaches, schools and restaurants.
Set on an incline, the home offers unique two driveway access points. The upper driveway leads to a covered carport and main entrance via the courtyard. The lower driveway is positioned directly outside the poolside studio. This increases the development potential, privacy and access to the separate living spaces of the home.
The upper floor offers an open plan living/dining space and a separate formal lounge room with private balcony. The newly renovated, amply equipped kitchen with Bosch oven and functional walk-in pantry space is the heart of this fantastic family home. The master bedroom boasts an ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony access. The two generous bedrooms with built-in robes all showcase unique outlooks onto Byron Bay.
The antique spiral staircase leads down to the lower floor one-bedroom studio. It presents endless opportunities with a bathroom, storage space, living area, outdoor dining and small kitchenette.
Looking for a family home? This one is impressive, with room to grow and all within walking distance to the beach & town.
- 4 generous bedrooms, master with ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony access.
- Airy ground floor apartment with kitchenette, bathroom and bedroom
- First level residence provides open plan lounge/dining area
- Amply equipped kitchen with Bosch oven, practical bathroom and separate laundry
- Northerly facing pool and entertaining deck overlooks leafy surrounds
- Completely fenced property offers privacy for the corner block
- Highly sought-after location, scope to further improve, or leave
- Walk/ride to cafes, shops, moments to tracks to Tallow Beach
- Ideal for an investor or renovator, strong rental potential
- Various balcony spaces to capturing great outlook & breezy on a hot summer day
- Never leave the pool
- BBQ & entertaining area
Council Rates: $4170.03 pa