Located on a large parcel of land, only two blocks from the vibrant town centre of Mullumbimby, this very private property is bordered by Saltwater Creek and privately screened by mature trees.
Beautifully presented with a peaceful and relaxed ambience, the tastefully renovated home is light, spacious, and ready to move straight in. Plenty of opportunity to extend into the large yard, modernise further and add your personal touch.
* Flood-free 854sqm block bordering Saltwater Creek
* Centrally located with a quiet natural feel
* New Blackbutt timber floors and LED downlights
* Freshly painted inside and out, landscaped gardens
* Open plan lounge and dining opens to the huge backyard
In addition to the main entrance, there is a second rear-access from the laneway that opens the possibility for a secondary dwelling or dual occupancy development (STCA), making this property very attractive to both families and investors alike.
* Light and bright king-size bedrooms all with ceiling fans
* Wood burning fireplace for winter warmth
* Reverse cycle air conditioner for summer cooling
* Rear lane access opens up development potential (STCA)
This position offers a fabulous lifestyle with a peaceful atmosphere all within easy walking distance to the centre of town, swimming pool, bowling club, community gardens, tennis courts and High school.
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a large parcel of land in the centre of Mullumbimby. The owners are fully committed to selling and invite all offers for consideration.
For further information or to organise an inspection, contact Brett Connable or Nick Russo today.