This charming boho restored farmhouse has been meticulously renovated and is situated at the base of the majestic Mt Chincogan. Set on a large 4053m2 block of urban zoned land, this property boasts private frontage to Chinbible Creek, stunning hinterland views and a highly desired location with a short walk to Mullumbimby's eclectic town centre.
The timber cottage is the relaxed, character home of your dreams, offering the quintessential rural lifestyle with all the conveniences of town amenities. The home boasts period character features throughout such as high ceilings, original hardwood floors, restored French doors, casement windows, wood burning fire place and claw-foot bathtub with views out to Mt Chincogan. There are 3 light-filled bedrooms and a gorgeous open plan kitchen, dining and living area flowing out to 2 elevated timber decks. Offering ideal outdoor living spaces for relaxing and entertaining whilst taking advantage of the peaceful country setting.
Recognised as the gateway to the hinterland, Mullum is a vibrant township renowned for its cultural events, fantastic food scene and strong sense of community. There are numerous schools, a weekly farmers market and world-class national parks at your doorstep. Brunswick Heads is a short 10-minute drive and Byron Bay is only 20 minutes away.
Subject to council approval, there is tremendous development opportunities with a multitude of building options. The site is suitable to various configurations for either dwelling houses, town houses, dual occupancy, manor houses (or a combination) and or Torrens Title / strata subdivision.
This property is perfect for a growing family, those seeking the tree-change or those seeking a land bank opportunity (STCA). A quality property of this size with urban zoning is an extremely rare find for central Mullumbimby!
- Great location with mountain/hinterland views and creek frontage with multiple swimming holes
- Louvre windows for cross ventilation
- Land bank or Development Opportunity (STCA)
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Modern inclusions: Induction cooktop and solar panels
- Short 10-minute stroll into Mullumbimby town centre (1 km)
- Flood free sealed road frontage
- Established fruit trees and gardens
- Town water and WiFi connected
- R2: Low Density Residential zoning
- 10 minutes to Brunswick Heads and 20 minutes to Byron Bay