First Aid Trainer/ Office Administration North Coast NSW
Full Time Permanent Position Alstonville NSW
International Paramedic College (IPC) is a rapidly growing Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 45284) with a small, dynamic and friendly team based in Alstonville NSW. We're looking for a qualified, experienced Office Administrator who can back up as a First Aid trainer/assessor when required in the local area.
The position requires a self-starter who can efficiently manage time frames and has great attention to detail to manage the compliance requirements of the role.
The training roll will require you to have the experience and qualifications to deliver First Aid units of competency:
HLTAID001: Provide CPR
HLTAID003: Provide first aid
HLTAID004: Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
HLTAID007: Advanced Resuscitation (desirable)
UETTDRRF06B: Perform Rescue from a Live LV (desirable)
Paramedic applicants who can deliver higher level qualifications are encouraged to apply
Job tasks and responsibilities
The role will be primarily office administration and support of the training and compliance needs of a Registered Training Organisation and the role would suit paramedics looking for a change of pace or people with an emergency, ambulance, medical, nursing or first responder background who would like to give something back to their community. We will provide training and support in our student management and administration systems.
All training resources and all equipment will be supplied.
• TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (This is a mandatory requirement. Applicants who do not hold this qualification should not apply).
• Australian Resident
• Hold HLTAID001, HLTAID003 and HLTAID004 as a minimum requirement.
• Experience in the compliance functions of an RTO is desirable
• Strong administration, organisational and office skills with great attention to detail
• Own vehicle & driver's licence with a willingness to travel to on-site locations in the region
• 'Working with Children Card' and National Police check or be willing to obtain if successful
• Ability to relate to adults in an educational context
• Take part in continuing professional development activities to maintain skills and industry currency
Role is Monday to Friday and may involve occasional weekend training sessions
Must be available to commence induction program ASAP
Only successful candidates who meet the mandatory criteria will be contacted or progressed
Send applications by email with application in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org