Find something curious…
This generously sized townhouse only minutes walk to both the beach and Suffolk Park shops, cafes, and tavern represents a fantastic opportunity to get in to the beachside market.
The property features:
• Open plan living room with enough space for a lounge and separate entertainment area. Sliding glass doors lead to the fenced north facing courtyard.
• The kitchen has miles of bench space, lots of storage and opens to both the dining area and living room.
• Upstairs there are 3 generous bedrooms and the large main bathroom.
• The master has a walk through robe, ensuite bathroom and access to the balcony.
• The second bedroom also faces north and opens to the balcony, and both 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have built in robes.
• Single car garage and large under stair storage
• Internal laundry with WC and door to courtyard
The Beachside Apartments are immaculately maintained, have a secure automatic gate, and beautiful pool area for owners and tenants to use. All the townhouses are owner occupied or long term tenants and they are always in demand.
Only 400m walk to Suffolk Park Beach, 250m to the bakery, cafes, restaurants and tavern, and 5km to the centre of Byron Bay.
Contact Luke or Su now to arrange an inspection.
Council rates: $2249.50 per year