Find something curious…
North facing and elevated with views this split level home offers 3 bedrooms and a selection of indoor and outdoor living spaces.
• Main bedroom with views ensuite and deck access
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining, exposed beams
• Living area opens out onto the north facing verandah
• Bedrooms two & three have access to the main bathroom and overlook the back yard
• Large undercover rear entertaining deck, a great spot for a bbq with friends and family
• Flat back yard with terraced garden and cubby house
• Solar panels, double under house carport and storage
• Currently tenanted @ $470 per week
• Live in and renovate... what a great opportunity!
One of the more scenic suburbs in the Tweed area, Bilambil Heights is located less than 15 minutes from Tweed Heads CBD and to the west of Tweed Heads South and north of Terranora.
Covering an area of 10 square kilometres, this properties enjoy an idyllic peaceful setting in leafy surrounds with some of its homes set high on a hilltop capturing lovely lake views and others fronting the beautiful Tweed Broadwater.
Bilambil Heights has had a steady population growth over the years attracting comparatively affluent residents, more than 75% of which own their homes. This is a great place to raise a family and the real estate is in constant demand. Its property prices are consistently higher than the average for the Tweed local government area and its homes are generally snapped up quickly.
If you're looking for that picturesque lifestyle in a bright elevated home, an inspection is an absolute must!