Find something curious…
Presenting great value and pure privacy in the Byron hinterland, this outstanding must-see property features 180 degree never to be built out views spanning across the ocean to Mt Warning and beyond.
Set on 10 nicely elevated acres amongst natural bushland with access off a private road, you will enjoy complete tranquillity, yet are only 15 minutes' drive to Mullumbimby, Byron Bay, and the stunning beaches of the North Coast.
Well positioned on the land, the home is immaculate and was thoughtfully designed to capture natural light and cool ocean breezes. An extensive use of glass frames those magnificent vistas and there is a seamless flow to the outdoor entertaining areas and in-ground pool.
- Built in 2005
- Open plan living plus family lounge
- Well-appointed kitchen with good storage
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 2.7m ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Separate laundry
- Wrap around covered patio for entertaining
- 12 x 3m in-ground ionised pool with fabulous outlook
- Double garage with direct access plus separate shed
- Established easy care gardens
- Attractive modern façade
- North east aspect
- Tanks - 2 x 22,500 litres, 1 x 12,500 litres for the pool
- Approx. 4 acres of useable land currently agisted to cattle
Call Tara or James today for further information! This one will sell quick.
Council rates: $1811.76 per year
Strata: $1240 per year