This ultimate beachside entertainer offers spacious family living plus guest accommodation in this tightly held location. Boasting a north - south aspect with views to Boulders Beach, all life's pleasures such as surfing internationally famous breaks, swimming, snorkelling, fishing and sunset walks are on your doorstep!
Set on a nicely elevated 601m2, the home has been well maintained and is configured to suit our relaxed lifestyle with a practical, yet versatile layout. The open plan living, dining and kitchen flows through to the outdoor entertaining areas and in-ground swimming pool. Established gardens surround the home giving great privacy and a tropical backdrop.
Lennox Head village with its award-winning restaurants, cafes, boutique shops and galleries are all within walking distance from your new home. Primary and secondary schools are nearby and Byron Bay is only a short scenic drive north.
- Wood fire in lounge room
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Ceiling fans
- Great natural light throughout
- Downstairs floorplan offers space for private accommodation with own bedroom, bathroom and courtyard area
- Outdoor patio plus gazebo dining area
- Secure yard with room for chooks and a vege patch
- Workshop/tool shed with loads of storage
- Approx. 1km to beach, shops and Lennox Primary School
Council Rates: $2741.76 per year