Located in a quiet and popular neighbourhood in the north of the Byron Shire is this comfortable home and completely separate fully approved secondary dwelling.
Nestled within a family friendly cul-de-sac, a short walk to Ocean Shores primary school and to South Golden Beach. The home enjoys a naturally light open plan kitchen, dining and living area with access to the covered outdoor entertaining area and large backyard. With three bedrooms and a converted garage room, there is plenty of space for the whole family.
Privately set in the rear of the property, with its own access, is the fully self contained and approved secondary dwelling. Only recently completed, the contemporary construction includes timber floors, high pitched ceiling, modern kitchen and double timber doors leading out to its own fenced yard. This second dwelling is the perfect addition for an extended family member or a lucrative rental return.
* Large 870m2 block with separate secondary dwelling
* Main home is open plan with north facing living
* Versatile garage conversion provides living options
* Granny flat is fully self contained with timber flooring and raked ceilings
* Quiet cul-de-sac position within a walk to beach, school, shop and cafe
* Perfect for extended families or strong investment
This property presents multiple options, live in the main house and rent out the back, use the secondary dwelling for house guests and extended family or reap the rewards of an outstanding rental return renting both house and granny flat. With the owners moving from the area, this is a genuine sale and all realistic offers will be considered. To receive a property information brochure or to organise an inspection, call Brett Connable or Nick Russo today.