OPEN HOME THIS SATURDAY 23RD MARCH AT 9:00 - 9:30 AM (NSW TIME)
This substantial family residence with self contained flat and a tennis court is grand in its proportions with ample space for all the family to enjoy.
Imagine early morning Ocean swims easily accessible from your back gate, within minutes you will be enjoying the golden sands of the secluded and unspoiled Pottsville Beach.
The surf breaks choices are endless with Hastings Point, Cabarita Headland and Black Rocks all just minutes away.
On weekends you will be exploring the trendy cafes and restaurants of Pottsville Village. This beachside tourist destination has become popular for its regular markets and quirky specialty stores, whilst maintaining a quiet, family friendly lifestyle.
Stand out features;
- Massive 524m2 family residence
- Sprawled over a massive 1070m2 absolute beach front block
- Over-sized entertainers kitchen with gas cooking & butlers pantry
- Separate fully self-contained granny flat for frequent guests or teenagers
- Half sized grass tennis court
- 2 laundry's
- Rumpus/Media Room
- Two bedrooms feature ensuites
- Private undercover courtyard accessible from dining room
- Low maintenance grounds & gardens
- Large workshop or storage room
- Tandem parking for 2 cars
- Security front gate
- Located in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac
- Direct beach access from back gate
Where to from here:
- 4 minute walk to Pottsville Primary School
- 18 minute walk to St Ambrose Catholic Primary
- 9 minute drive to Woolworths Cabarita
- 27 minute drive to Gold Coast Airport
- 39 minute drive to Byron Bay
For the money makers;
Permanent Rental Projections:
$1,200 per week
Holiday Rental Projections:
Low Season - $2,250 pw
Holiday - $3,200 pw
Christmas - $4,200 pw
How to inspect;
We would be delighted to arrange a personal viewing for you and your family. Please feel free to contact Belinda to arrange a suitable time.