Auction Location: On-site.
This stylish 'Marbella' villa will impress with its light and airy feel, easycare design and tranquil waterside location. Behind a high privacy wall, it's ideal for retirees or downsizers with its proximity to daily conveniences, shops and the bowling club.
- Generous light filled open plan lounge and dining spaces
- Attractive floorplan with neutral wall and floor colours
- Spacious functional kitchen adjacent to outdoors and dining
- Large covered alfresco entertaining area, room for gardens
- Both bedrooms are generous doubles with fans and built-ins
- Central bathroom with bath and separate w/c
- Low maintenance and convenient, ready to move in and enjoy
- One minute stroll to North Creek and picturesque picnic areas
- Close to Cherry Street Bowling Club, shops, town centre
- Perfect for retirees and those desiring a quiet lifestyle
Council Rates - $2,282pa
Strata Fees - $650pq
7/145 Cherry Street, Ballina, New South Wales, 2478, Australia