Situated in a quiet no through road, this elevated 5.6 acre property offers an exceptional lifestyle opportunity with amazing views over the countryside through to Cape Byron Lighthouse.
Whilst the location is so peaceful, it is also just a short drive to Byron Bay, Bangalow, Brunswick Heads and Mullumbimby. Families will love the proximity to Cape Byron Steiner School (7km) and Mullumbimby Steiner School (13km).
Beautifully positioned at the top of a sunny ridge, the spacious north facing brick home comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and large windows to enjoy the views. There is good opportunity for the new owners to add their personal touches to this tidy, original home.
• Beach access just a flat walk or bike ride down the end of the lane with scenic walks
• 150m street frontage with two existing entrances from the road
• Town water plus a permanent water spring
• Double garage plus work space and storage area
• Established gardens, fruit trees, native bush and level lawn
• Potential for future development - upgrade the current home or build your dream home, studio or add a swimming pool STCA
Council Rates: $2107.53 per year
140 Grays Lane, Tyagarah, New South Wales, 2481, Australia