Nestled in the lush slopes of an old dairy farm, just five minutes from Bangalow & a short drive to the pristine beaches of Byron Bay, Basil’s Brush is a restored elevated colonial farmhouse with modern functionality offering Rural living for families at its finest.
Lay in bed & listen to the soothing moo of resident cows grazing outside your window, the kids can splash the day away in the pool or venture down to Possum Creek to spy a platypus.
This furnished property consists of three queen rooms featuring French doors, a fun kid’s bunk room containing four single beds, a well equipped kitchen with adjoining dining area and lounge room, a generous sized bathroom with a bath plus an ensuite, a second lounge area, a fully outfitted laundry with additional toilet, inground pool with gazebo, sprawling verandahs, an entertaining area with a barbeque, from the secret tunnel leading into the vibrant kid’s bunk room this property has been designed to be a haven for families with children.
- 3 x queen bedrooms
- 1 x bunk room (sleeps four)
- Ensuite with heated floor, main bathroom with bath and additional toilet in laundry
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
- Well equipped kitchen with butler’s pantry, dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave
- Separate lounge room
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Outdoor entertaining area with gas barbeque
- Swimming pool with gazebo
- Outdoor fire pit
- Outdoor wood-fired pizza oven
- Herb garden
- Large plasma TV & DVD player
- Fans in all bedrooms and gas heating
- High Chair
- Under cover parking
Lawn/garden & pool maintenance included in the rent, tenants pay for pool chemicals. Dual Occupancy Property. Pets negotiable on application, available for a 12 month lease from 28th January 2019. Inspections by appointment only.
Property Code: 814
431 Friday Hut Rd, Possum Creek, New South Wales, 2479, Australia