Positioned in a highly desired area of Suffolk Park, this 5 bedroom residence has been lovingly refurbished and presents a fantastic opportunity for anyone in the search of an enviable coastal lifestyle.
Showcasing new paint and flooring throughout with modern open plan living to really appreciate the natural light and coastal aesthetic on offer. Entertaining is a breeze with doors that effortlessly connect the inside living with the expansive entertaining area and oasis style pool.
A stand out feature of the home is the large kitchen with induction cooking and quality stainless steel appliances, a perfect space to create and indulge with a servery window opening onto the alfresco dining area making entertaining a breeze.
Relax and unwind in the extra spacious king sized bedroom or rumpus room that overlooks the pool and tropical garden area.
Other features include:
- Generously sized bedrooms, with built-ins and ceiling fans
- 2 spacious modern bathrooms with separate toilet
- Multiple living areas
- Modern kitchen with large breakfast bench
- Oasis style pool fringed with tropical gardens and landscaped gardens
- Outdoor, fully covered entertaining area that overlooks the pool
- Double car garage with side and rear access
- Side gate access to local walking tracks
- Short drive to Byron Town Centre
This coastal residence provides a superb sanctuary of space, comfort and offers a great family lifestyle all a short distance to schools, shops, restaurants and Tallow Beach.
This property will be sold on, or prior to, auction day Saturday 24th November.
84 Beech Drive, Suffolk Park, New South Wales, 2481, Australia