This boutique modern farmhouse is perfectly poised on top of Perry's Hill overlooking 35 acres of flourishing hinterland with breathtaking coastal views. Located 15 minutes to the sandy beaches of Ballina this exquisite property is the perfect cohesion of seclusion and convenience.
The farmhouse interior combines luxurious organic textures with chic coastal touches that embody the laidback indoor/outdoor North Coast lifestyle. The owners along with a creative building and design team set out to create a warm family home 'where the country meets the shore'.
Nestled amongst rolling hills, a spring fed dam and a nearby creek, you can enjoy long walks across the picturesque countryside as well as splashing in the creek with the kids, trail riding on your horses or exploring the property on your motorbike or 4 wheeled all-terrain vehicle. Plus, not to forget gardening your very own organic produce.
- Farmhouse style kitchen with butlers pantry and 3m stone topped island bench
- 9ft ceilings throughout
- Generous undercover entertaining pavilion with uninterrupted views
- 28m x 40m grassed equine arena
- Paddocks that cater for cattle, horses and a large secure pet and child friendly yard
- Convenient second driveway access for large trucks or floats, plus two sizable sheds
- 20 minutes to Lennox Head and Lismore, 35 minutes to Byron Bay
- 20 minutes to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport and 1 hour to Gold Coast International Airport
You will never tire of all this unique property has to offer! Call us today to book your private inspection.
30 Blackmores Road, Alstonville, New South Wales, 2477, Australia