Picturesque Federation Home
Located in the stunning Byron Hinterland, this gorgeous original farmhouse enjoys peaceful surroundings while being only 5 minutes from the vibrant township of Mullumbimby and a walk to Shearwater Steiner School. Originally built in 1903, this federation home has been lovingly and tastefully renovated and improved over the years. What is now presented is a beautiful family home in a serene and peaceful location.
* Beautiful original 1903 character filled home
* Polished timber floors and soaring high ceilings
* Renovations include; kitchen, new roof, rewired and restumped
* Frontage to Stones Creek and valley views up to Koonyum Range National Park
* Fireplace and decks on all sides of the home
Relax with this rare property's outstanding tranquillity, from frontage to Stones Creek, to the beauty of birdsong drifting over from native rain forest trees and views to the Koonyum Range National Park. Enjoyed from wrap around decks or nestle up in front of the fireplace in the cooler winter months. The covered north facing back deck overlooks sand-pit and the large back yard, onward to the picturesque scenery that surrounds this property.
The home is set back on a level 5,025sqm block, adorned with mature natives and fruit trees. Set within the picturesque Mullumbimby Creek valley, the property enjoys views to surrounding ridgeline areas, while remaining connected to the best of the Byron Shire - 5 minutes to Mullumbimby, 15 minutes to Brunswick Heads, Bangalow or Ocean Shores and 25 minutes to Byron Bay. Or heading west to some of the regions most stunning national parks at Koonyum Range, Whain Whain or Nightcap National Parks.
* Pump from creek and 44,000 liter rainwater tanks
* Solar Electricity system and new Envirocycle septic
* Private home set back on level block
* Views to Koonyum Range National Park and surrounding valley
* Ready for high speed NBN Connection
Properties of this calibre are a rare find, contact Nick Russo or Brett Connable today for your inspection.
450 Left Bank Road, Mullumbimby, New South Wales, 2482, Australia