Located centrally to Byron's sought-after amenities and amazing beaches. Upon entering the security gates something truly special happens,… the beach salt evaporates and your mood transforms. You start to relax, then entertainment mode kicks in upon seeing the property's quality and features. Finally you are led to a feeling of Zen being surrounded by hectares of pristine and tranquil bushland, complete with walking trails throughout your own private natural paradise. Breathe in the pure, clean air and enjoy the birdsong as you go.
Be transported back in time with the ultimate in privacy and security while still having all the mod cons for entertainment capacity and convenience. The Residence is designed to honour the surrounding natural environs, providing the relaxed Byron indoor/outdoor lifestyle so many desire. You and your nature loving friends and party guests will revel in the various magical dining spots and the views that envelope this paradise. The property has been built to the highest building codes and standards. The flexible floor-plan will allow owners the opportunity to earn a solid holiday rental income.
The hub is the central living area and limestone kitchen which flows outside to a large entertaining area, deck and an 18m lap pool, all with breathtaking views from every position!
The oversized double garage has storage wings which incorporate an office PLUS 90m2 of under floor dry storage PLUS a workshop PLUS a temperature stable cellar. This area also houses the 2 large rain water tanks which top up the gardens.
You may never want to leave, but when you do Suffolk Park's shops, tavern and cafes are only a short walk from your front door, as is beautiful Broken Head for keen surfers or the dog and push bike friendly Tallow Beach. We invite you to inspect today!
- Architect design
- Sound proof glass
- Electric Security shutters providing blackout, heat control and privacy
- Main bedroom suite with WIR and en-suite
- All bedrooms enjoy their own bathroom.
- Hardwood floors throughout and exposed hardwood beams.
- 14 kwa solar energy/electricity
- Capacity to install water bore
- Solar hot water
- 'Jetmaster' double sided fireplace
- Massive private decks with views
- Flexible layout
- High and vaulted ceilings throughout
- Wine cellar and workshop
- Ample storage for life's toys
- Fire pit and BBQ area within large level yard
- Auto security gate for easy access
- Loads of off street parking
234 Broken Head Road, Suffolk Park, New South Wales, 2481, Australia