Nestled in the lands of the Bundjalung people, this extraordinary property is bursting with charm and personality and imbued with natures spirituality.
The tranquillity that exists in this rural setting, with amazing views through tree lines and to the ocean is simply breathtaking.
Set on 16.5 acres (7 hectares), the main home is a handcrafted abode with appealing features such as a fireplace, timber lined ceilings and original timber floors. There is a seamless flow from the main living areas onto the expansive covered deck. You'll spend many hours here embracing nature and admiring the picture-perfect views over the lush grounds which boast a spring fed dam, creek, waterfall and even a Zen archery dojo.
There is also a fabulous swiss style guesthouse which is full of character and has a beautiful stone fireplace. An ideal haven for visiting friends and family or perhaps a teenager wanting their own space.
An 'off the grid' country retreat offering great privacy and an abundance of native wildlife, whilst being only 20 minutes from Mullumbimby, 35 minutes from Byron Bay and less than an hour's drive to Gold Coast International Airport. The outdoor enthusiast will be in utopia as the property borders a National Park with extensive walking trails and quiet waterholes.
- Spacious open plan living, dining, kitchen and sunroom
- Stainless steel kitchen with a large gas stove – perfect for the home chef!
- 4 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms
- Main bathroom with large freestanding bath
- 2 toilets (one inside, one outside)
- Premium solar system with 18 solar panels – no electricity bills!
- 4 tanks at 20 thousand litres each (full capacity 80 thousand litres)
- Gorgeous gardens and fruit trees
- Vodafone pocket WiFi
- Road will be upgraded in October
- Full pest treatment completed 15 months ago. A recent pest inspection is available upon request.
- Council rates: $848 per year approx.
Call Tara today for further information as this is an incredible property and will impress upon inspection.
97 Middle Ridge Road, Upper Main Arm, New South Wales, 2482, Australia