Designed by the award-winning designer Chris Clout and less than 12 months old, this luxury townhouse is part of the boutique Byron Beach Villas' offering the best in chic, coastal living.
Full of sunshine and light, it features a modern open plan design with a generous floor plan over two levels and flawless interiors characterised by crisp lines and natural materials.
There is a private courtyard for easy entertaining, a secure child-friendly garden and a double garage with automatic entry and storage space for the bikes and boards.
In a stunning bushland setting close to the beach and within walking distance to the Habitat shopping precinct, it's an ultra-convenient lifestyle locale that ticks all the boxes.
- Light and airy north and south facing aspect
- Easy indoor / outdoor connection
- Caesarstone gas kitchen with island benchtop
- Luxe master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Cathedral ceilings, timber floors, A/C and fans
- Premium fixtures and fittings, security screens
- Backs onto bushland with beach access via path
This property will be going to Auction Saturday 6th October at 12pm on-site, if not sold prior.
6/47 Belongil Crescent, Byron Bay, New South Wales, 2481, Australia